Teaching positions available from Sept. 2016, School of Economics & Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University
Position: Lecturers for undergraduate and graduate students
Contract Period: Commencing from September 2016 to June/July 2017
Work load: 12 teaching hours per week, relevant administrative work as well as participation in school and university events.
Job Responsibilities: teaching Business Communication and Professional Writing subjects to undergraduate and/or graduate students.
Teaching Location: Xiamen Campus and Xiang’an Campus, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Qualification Requirements: Native English speaker with a minimum Master's degree; minimum two years of formal teaching experience and wholehearted commitment to teaching; a background in economics is preferred.
What we offer:
1. Salary: 8000-10000RMB per month (includes the basic salary, performance allowance, housing allowance and travel stipend); Additional course(s) may be arranged with commensurate pay.
2. Work Visa: We will apply for a one-year work visa for every teacher if he/she provides us with the required documents.
3. Lunch subsidy 440RMB per month, 9 or 10 months.
1. Your resume (CV)
2. A valid passport copy
3. Degree certificate copy
4. TEFL or TESOL certificate copy
5. Proof of no criminal record
6. Proof of health from a doctor showing no work restrictions
7. A recent photo
How to apply:
Please send your application documents via email to:
Ms. Daisy Xu, firstname.lastname@example.org; 0592-2181003
Ms. Jinzhu Zheng, email@example.com; 0592-2183387